The PCC Extension Program offers mini-seminars and presentations on object-relations psychoanalysis to the larger Los Angeles community. Faculty members and senior candidates develop presentations from their clinical and research interests. “New Voices,” papers by recent graduates of PCC, refresh our thinking about psychoanalytic theory, technique, and clinical experience.
This year, the Extension Program will be presenting a 5-part series, Psychoanalysis Today, celebrating the 30th anniversary of the founding of the PCC Institute. The series includes:
- September 17, 2016, James Gooch, M.D., F.I.P.A.
- November 12, 2016, Michael Paul, M.D., F.I.P.A
- February 25, 2017, Avedis Panajian, Ph.D., F.I.P.A.
- April 1, 2017, Yvonne Hansen, Ph.D., F.I.P.A.
- June 10, 2017, Albert Mason, M.B., B.S., Psy.D., F.I.P.A.
Members of the Extension Program Committee include: Jeanette Gadt, Ph.D., Chair; Janine Arbelaez, Psy.D.; Elisabeth Clark, Ph.D.; Devra Fisher, M.S.W.; Grayson Schick, Ph.D.; Cathy Shankman, Ph.D.; Nancy Wade, Ph.D.