Case-Based Seminars allow students to apply theoretical material to on-going clinical cases. Faculty Instructors change each trimester to introduce students to experienced analysts with varying points of view. Seminars meet every other week on different nights to accommodate student schedules.
- Five small group case seminars per trimester.
- Each group consists of 3-4 students
- Student presents process notes from a current case
- Faculty Supervisor directs discussion of case with fellow students
- Additional supervision can be arranged through Faculty Mentors at affordable fees